4th Ukraine International Exhibition for Animal Farming
29 - 31 October Kiev, Ukraine
Für Informationen auf Deutsch klicken Sie hier.
Why exhibit at Animal Farming Ukraine 2013 ?
• Animal Farming Ukraine is the only dedicated exhibition for Animal Farming in Ukraine and will cover all product area’s that relate to Animal Farming.
• Many leading companies from the Animal Farming sector support this event.
• Animal Farming Ukraine officially supported by Ministry of Agrarian Policy of Ukraine, Committee on Agrarian Policy and Land Relations of The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, Association of Farmers and Private Landowners of Ukraine, Ukrainian Agrarian Confederation.
• 3-day trade event (Wednesday-Friday)
• Extensive conferences and seminars will be organised and will run alongside the exhibition attracting many professional visitors.
• Incorporating the Victam Ukraine pavilion. Victam International is the global event for the feed and food chain.
• Extensive promotion campaign which includes coverage in many specialised trade magazines, free allocation of tickets to exhibitors, special website on which trade visitors can pre-register, direct mailings to high quality databases, promotion in many international trade magazines, editorials in carefully selected trade press.
• Advertising in industry related magazines and websites.
• Specially designed «Exhibitor Service Program» (ESP).
"Ukraine with its tremendous opportunities in the field of agriculture has the potential to be one of the largest suppliers of chicken and pork to Europe"
Dedicated Product Area’s:
Brian van Hoof, Managing Director
VDL Agrotech B.V.
(Exhibitor 2010, 2011 and 2012)
One of the important factors differentiating Animal Farming Ukraine from other agricultural exhibitions in Ukraine are the dedicated product area’s. While other agricultural exhibitions focus on a broad range of products, Animal Farming Ukraine focuses exclusively on those product area’s that relate to animal farming.
Victam Ukraine Pavilion:
Victam International is the global event for the feed and food chain. Victam International takes place every three years and is a showpiece event for International companies that serve and supply the agri-processing and related industries worldwide. We are very pleased that during Animal Farming Ukraine, Victam International will organise the Victam Ukraine Pavilion. Product area’s of Victam include: animal feed production, storage and handling of animal feed related products, Biomass technology and additives & ingredients for animal feed.
Provisional exhibitors list as per 19-04-2013:
ABAT-Servis, Agroclimate, Agroexpert, Agrosvit, Agrotechnology ApS, Andritz Feed & Biofuel, Astion, AVD Agro, Awila, Aytav, BAC, Bauer Technics S.R.O., BL Tech, Big Dutchman, Big Herdsman Ukraine, Brest Selmash, Cehave Korm / Nuscience, Cidlines, Codaf, DanBred International, Danube, Dneproenergostroyprom, Dr. Thomas Muller, Dykun Global Consult, Eagle Vet. Tech, Eko-servis, Emka Incubators NV, ENIM, Fiera Di Formo, Feed & Facts, Frisomat, Geelen Counterflow, Haka Planen.Bauen GmbH, Haller AG, Hellmann Poultry GmbH & Co. KG, Hermitage, Hogslat, Holland Heater, Holvoet, ICK Engineering, Ikadan Ukraine, Impress-media, In-Flux, InterHeat Inc., Intraco Ltd, Ivelsy, JSR Genetics, Jyden Bur A/S, Lachenmeier, Komipharm, Korea Thumb Vet. Sales, Kutlusan, Lambton Conveyor, Lycan, Medicavet, Metalplast, Modern Poultry, Modern Veterinary Medicine, MSD animal Health, Multimix, National Swine Registry, Engineers, Paneltim, Pas Reform, Petersime, Polnet Ukraine, Porc-Ex, Poultec NV, Press-time (Business proposition), Promavtomatika, Propozitsiya, Pas Reform, PST, Rattlerow Seghers, Riela, Rotem Control and Management, Royal Danish Embassy, RUTS, S.A. Christensen, Salmet International GmbH, Scan Pork, Sioux Steel Company, Skov, Skystone, Sommen Automation and Technology, Sperotto S.p.A., SVM, Symaga, Tavsan, Technex, Technokomplex&K (Feed&Facts), Technosvet, TEXHA, Tigsa, Tulderhof N.V, UkrEcoTek, UkrEximBank, Unibox, Van Aarsen International, Van Hoof, Variant Factory, VDL Agrotech BV, Vemedim Corporation, Vencomatic, Vervaecke, Veteco, Vetfactor, Victory Trade, ViV, Wesstron, Wynveen International BV, ZCME, Zoopan
Animal Farming Ukraine in the media: